Welcome to GT Christian Life Church!
gtIMPACT: Sunday Morning Services at 9am & 11a.m.
GTU Experience: Sunday Evening Service at 6-8:30 p.m.
- BAND OF BROTHERS – 7-9AM – This is for the men of the church under Brian Harris’ leadership. Breakfast, fellowship, & the Word
- FIRST IMPRESSIONS MEETING – 9:30-11:30AM – For Ushers, Greeters, Guest & Info Center, Hospitality, Hosts, Etc. Ya’ll Come!!
- SOZO Q&A – 11:30AM – For anyone who has questions who has been through SOZO or who would like more information about SOZO. Whatever your questions, bring them at 11:30 on Saturday.
- Fire Flies: Join us for a night of prayer and worship Friday, August 22 at 10 p.m. to Saturday at 6 a.m.
- iMatter Spaghetti Dinner: Tuesday, August 26, 4-7 p.m. HHDS American Legion. Benefits iMatter and teen suicide prevention.
Earthenfire Fundraising Cookout Dates
August 17, 2014
September 14, 2014
October 19, 2014
Thank you for your support with Earthenfire!
A Word From Pastor Scott Lomwaster
“I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm ….neither hot nor cold, I’m about to spit you out of my mouth.” Revelation 3 :15-16
Wow! No one ever wants to have this said about them. Truth is, most anything that is lukewarm is a turn off. Have you ever enjoyed the song when the singer had no passion? Ever read a book when the author was casual about his subject? Have you ever been in a relationship when someone had lukewarm feelings about you? Ouch. God is no different. The truth is, we give attention to the things we care about. You and I do those things that we care about. There are things in your life that get done because you care about them. There are other things that don’t get done. Why? Because you don’t care as much about them.
Lukewarm or cold …….neither is an option for any Christian, and there’s definitely no place for them in a worshiper’s life.
Stay in the Word.
What books of the bible are you currently reading? What commentary do you own? What scriptures are your favorite? Who are your favorite bible teachers?
GT University Commercial
University of Texas at Austin 2014 Commencement Address – Admiral William H. McRaven